My Exams’ Marks

My exam marks finally came!!! I was sort of disappointed when I saw them… I didn’t do too bad but I could also do better. I did two exams this year, one was violin level 7 and the other one was voice level 4. I am planning to do a level 5 voice exam in June this year and my violin level 8 in June next year. Anyways, back to what marks I got for my exams. For my violin, I got 85. It is not a bad mark, but it’s the lowest mark I’ve ever got so far in my violin exams. The violin exam was VERY hard so I think I did ok. For my voice, I also got 85. Again, it is not a bad mark but it’s the lowest mark I’ve ever got in m voice exam so far. I think I got the Gold Medal Award this year for violin and I am not sure if I got it for voice. I don’t know when they will announce it, but if they do, I will tell you guys if I got it or not. I did get a Gold Medal Award last year for my level 6 violin exam. By the way, if you guys don’t know what a Gold Medal Award is, it is a award you get if you have a minimum mark of 85 and you have the highest mark in the people that did the same exam as you and you have the theory level for your exam, then you will get it. That’s it for my exams marks post! Hope you enjoyed it and stick around for my other posts! I will let you guys know as soon as I know if I got the Gold Medal Award or not. See ya next time! “music note”的图片搜索结果